For Income $55,000 or less, get your taxes done for free.

. . .
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
Select a date in the calendar to see site hours on that date.

For Tax Year 2020

Sites will operate a bit differently this year. All sites will operate using the “drop-off” method. This means that the tax payer will need to bring copies of their documents (see below). Most sites will not be able to make the copies due to staffing limitations so please bring copies of your documents to the site. Once a return is prepared you will be contacted to review and sign the return.

Sites will be operating as follows. Starting January 25th, the following sites will open: Guadalupe Community Center, Willie Velasquez Center, and St. Philips College. All remaining sites will open on February 8th. Click on the site in the map above to get the location and operating hours. Current version of the brochure is here.

Note that the IRS will not process tax returns until February 12. This means that refunds (if any) will not be available until after February 15.

For questions, please refer to the Contact Us tab.

Before you go to the site, please bring the following:

Completed intake form (if possible): here.


  • Proof of Identification—Drivers License, Government issued Photo I.D.
  • Social Security Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for you, your spouse and dependents you will claim
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse and and dependents you will claim
  • Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit
  • To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, BOTH spouses must be present to sign the required forms
  • Last years tax return, if you have it, can really help


  • The dates and amounts of any stimulus checks received.
  • Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2 from all employers
  • Annuity or retirement: 1099-R
  • Social Security Statement: 1099-SSA
  • Gambling winnings: W2-G
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV)


  • Mortgage interest: 1098
  • Real estate taxes paid (statement or receipt)
  • Child care expenses: provider receipt showing provider Identification Number
  • Medical Expenses: detailed receipts
  • Charitable contributions
  • Education: Form 1098-T Tuition Statement; must have the school EIN
  • Student Loan Interest: 1098-E